Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Big Boy Potty!

So I thought I would just quickly update Kayson's newest adventure....Learning to use the Big Boy Potty!!  We bought him a little Sesame Street seat to go on the toilet and a stool to climb up to sit on the potty so that Kayson can start potty training.  We were going to wait till at least 18 months but figured since Kayson is taking off his diaper on occasion after he pees and signs to me potty that he is ready to start.  It was so cute after sitting on the potty yesterday for his first time to get familiar with it (he didn't go) he flushed the toilet, washed his hands then ran out all excited to Daddy and signed potty!!  I am so proud of my little man and can't wait till he starts to catch on with how to make his pee pee go in the toilet!

1 comment:

The Nelsons said...

Woa. This is huge. Good luck. I hear there is some Elmo video that is good for teaching them, but I haven't checked it out yet.