Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blessing Day

Today was Kayson's BIG day! He was blessed by his daddy! He looked so cute all dressed in white, just like an angel! He did such a great job during his blessing, I was so worried he was going to cry and we wouldn't be able to hear his blessing but he didn't cry at all! Todd gave him such an amazing blessing. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband that honors his preisthood so he can give these special blessings to our children. After church we had family over for lunch. It was so good to be around everyone, and everyone brought such yummy food!

Here is Kayson getting ready to go to church.

I just love my family so much!

He is so content, wonderin whats going on.

My parents, Grandpa and Grandma Beckstrand. (They all match, cute!)

Todd's parents. Grandpa and Grandma Larson






Me, Grandma Millward, Mom, Kayson, Crystal.



Todd and his dad with Kayson. What handsome guys!
3 Generations of Larson boys!



Kayson and Aunt Wendy


The Larson Family
(minus Keli, Jacob, and Addi)



The Beckstrand Family
(Minus the Betts and Jason and Jen)

The whole clan. Thanks for coming and supporting our son!


Best Buds!
Kayson and Covey


Us with Matt, Julia, and Covington Nelson.
We were so excited our boys were blessed on the same day!
We love having them as friends. It has been so fun to have a friend to go through pregnancy and being a mom with. I love that the boys are only 3 weeks apart!





Today was such an amazing day and I am so grateful to have such great families!








4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congratulations. He's a darling baby!

The Nelsons said...

Congrats on your big day Kayson. We were glad to share the day with you and Covey, it made it so fun. Todd did do an excellent job, like an old pro...yet, this was his first, how very odd. You guys rock, we're glad to have you as friends and look forward to many adventures to come.

Katy said...

Im sorry I missed the blessing I would have loved to hear how great Todd did. Congratulations.Kayson is so big and adorable

The Nelsons said...

Your family picture of just the 3 of you came out so good! I wish we had gotten a good one like that. You look super pretty in it! I love having you guys as friends... thanks again for the Bees game- it was awesome! I hope we all go again sometime this summer.