Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bath Time Fun!

Kayson absolutely LOVES his baths! Once he hears that water turn on he gets so excited! I wanted to post a video of him in his bath cuz he gets so excited he starts to march/kick usually with a fun look on his face. Today he got a little camera shy, and wasn't really doing it like he normally does. He was too interested in staring at the camera. Yesterday when I tried to get him out of the tub he started crying pretty hard, then when I put him back in the water he stopped and started kicking again! He cracks me up!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Britt he is so cute and I can't believe how big he's gotten! You crack me up about the pee pee thing, that is something I would totally do....LOL!

The Nelsons said...

That's awesome that he loves his baths! Covey doesn't seem to mind them, but then he always cries when he's cold and wet and we're trying to do the diaper and lotion and pajamas. Kayson is so cute... keep the videos coming!