Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Everett

Happy Birthday Everett!!  Everett turned 1 on Saturday so we decided to take him to a park and take his birthday pictures.  I can not believe my baby is one already!  Is it just me or did this year go by extra fast?!?  I feel like it was just yesterday that I went into labor with him.  I remember walking into the hospital in labor carrying Kayson on my hip and asking the guard how to get to L&D (the hospital was under construction so we went in a weird entrance) and seeing the look on the guards face when I turned down the wheelchair becuase it didn't hurt "that bad."  Haha!  We are so lucky to have this little man in our lives and love him to pieces!
 Everett's life so far:
Everett started walking at 9 1/2 months
He has two bottom teeth
He has yet to have a hair cut
He sleeps through the night in his OWN bed
He never crawled normal, his crawling was on hands and feet
He LOVES dogs
He says "Dadda" "Ba" (bath) "ball" "doggie" "dis"
He loves his big brother so much and is always trying to play just like Kayson.
 




1 comment:

The Nelsons said...

Yaaay Everett! Love the chalk writing and (wink wink) love the tie! Good job on the pics!