Friday, December 25, 2009

December

This has been such a fun and eventful December! Kayson took his first step on my birthday, turned 10 months old, had his first Christmas and to top off his first step took 4 steps in a row today!! Kayson is getting so big I can hardly believe it! He has just recently had a big growth spurt and is looking more and more like a toddler instead of my little baby! He says Mama, Dadda, ball, doggie, teddy, Skyler and babba. He is not a big fan of his baby food anymore so he now eats whatever we eat and LOVES it!  Kayson loved opening all his presents!  He unwrapped most of his presents pretty much by himself.  His favorite toy I have to say was his baby doll.  I don't care what anyone says, Im glad my little boy has a baby doll!!  Santa brouhgt him some pretty neat things and I can't wait to do this again!




On Christmas Eve we went and looked at the lights at Temple Square.  It was alot of fun but very cold!  Kayson was all bundled up and warm and loved looking at all the lights.









  Kayson standing all by himself!  He is such a natural!


I just had to take a picture of him in his diaper and bow tie!  Way too cute!
Kayson loves playing with his friends!  Here is Kayson and Covey actually playing together instead of just staring at one another..

King of the presents!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. He is growing fast!

Jason said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!!! Hope to see Kayson, and you two I guess haha, soon!!

The Nelsons said...

I can't believe he says so many words! What are you doing that I'm not? Matt told me about Kayson's other new trick he saw at church... ha ha! Love your posts. Good job.

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

Wow, he IS growing so fast. I can't believe he says all those words either, and look at him already starting to walk...quick learner! Thanks again for the present, we LOVE it!

mom said...

Thanks for the invite to temple square it added to the wonderful Christmas that we had, You are a wonderful little family. Love you guys.